intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
Future Career - Lesson Two
Getting A Simple Job
Thoughts, Ideas and Updates
Future Career - Lesson One
Wierd Question Number One - Dating
Want To Relax After a Long Day?
Self Defense and Pepper Spray
Blondes vs. Brunettes
Rima is Retarded Sleepy.
Positive Attitude Rocks

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Coding and Graphics - New Blogskin
Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 6:37 PM

New layout/blogskin! Cheers. I don't like this much as the other one I made (basically with the same image, and background, but I couldn't figure out the coding, so I decided to drop that "project"), but... whatever. I guess it's still quite good considering the fact that even altering blogger codes is freaking hard for me, and that putting this together took some hours. Well, not the graphics part. I used an older blend of mine as the header, and the background was made by me, too! Aren't I awesome?

Anywho. When I came home from school ice-skating, my feet were sooo dead. Since it's Saturday, and we had school for a really pathetic reason (which I won't explain to you all, because it's effing boring), aaand there are many Formula 1 fans in our class, aaaand luckily we have televisions in many classrooms, I think you can guess what we watched during breaks. Some friends of mine asked if I wanted to go ice-skating after school, but I was not sure, at all, because I SUCK at skating. Really. I'm hopeless. Once I get the hold of the movements, I forget how they were the next time I go to the ice rink.

This time it was waaay better. I mean, everyone tried to help me, by holding my hands, encouraging me, and telling me that I'm absolutely not bad. It made me feel so good. Even those men/guys, who are basically kind of "security guards on ice" came to me often, and taught me! It was kind of scary and kind at the same time. Anyway, I enjoyed myself! There were some funny conversations between me and V, a guy from my class.

Me: I'm scared!
V: What are you scared of?
Me: Erm.. falling? Making an idiot out of myself?
V: So what if you fall? It doesn't hurt. So what if you make an idiot out of yourself? You are already doing it.
Me: Well, thanks. *almost falls, grabs V's arm strongly*
V: You know, if you grab my arm like that, I'll fall, too.
Me: So what if you fall? It doesn't hurt! Isn't that so?
V: Thanks for reminding me...

Or.

*Me snaps to the wall of the rink*
V: Are you alive?
Me: *no answer*
V: You are like my cat. If she needs something, she goes "Meow!". If she wants to 'complain' about something she goes "Meow!". But if she gets into water, she goes... "Meooooooooooooooooow!"
Me: It's not my fault in the first place, that the guard guy took me to the middle of the rink, which is like an enormous sea for me.
V: *looks at me*
Me: Meow?

All in all, I'm glad that I went! Ice-skating rocks. (Too bad that I fail at it, but, oh well!)

Edit: As I mentioned, the blend was done like... a year (?) ago, so I don't know exactly which sites to credit for the brushes and pictures. If you think I have used yours, please write an e-mail/comment, and I will put your name and site in the Credits section.

Labels: , ,

0 notes