intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
Thoughts, Ideas and Updates
Future Career - Lesson One
Wierd Question Number One - Dating
Want To Relax After a Long Day?
Self Defense and Pepper Spray
Blondes vs. Brunettes
Rima is Retarded Sleepy.
Positive Attitude Rocks
Want To Look More Girly?
Methods of Learning

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Getting A Simple Job
Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 8:41 PM

Right now, I'm searching for a simple job, which I can do at weekends. During weekdays, I have to learn, so... let's skip those days, if possible. My mother is seriously against it, but I just need money for new clothes (about 60% of my clothes are outworn already!), for dance class, hair dresser, and so on... and I can't blame my mother for being a teacher and not getting high payment. Not to mention the fact, that we are moving soon, and we just bought some new furnitures, which, we all know, cost much.

"Dan was really mad at me, because I couldn't give him much pocket money."

"I see." But actually, I'm in need of it, too, but I just couldn't ask for more.

"You know, this whole moving, paying the bills, buying the furnitures, and everything... the prices are going up fast, you know!"

"I know. But I'll need to sign up for dance class tomorrow, and I need to pay for it, too..."

"I remember. That will be another problem in the future... maybe I'll need to deduct it from your pocket money."

"Don't worry, I'm looking for a part-time job right now. I can give out leaflets at weekends, and that might be some help."

"What are you talking about? You need to learn. And anyway, there's no way I would allow you to spend hours alone around wierd and dangerous people!"

"I don't need your approval. I'm over 16. Get over it."

This is pretty much how it went. Awkward. But I'm not like Dan, my brother. When I need something, I always find a way to get it, and normally, I do everything on my own. I remember the first time, when I decided to highlight my hair. I was always telling my mother that one day, I'll do it, but she just didn't take me serious. So, when I went home with a new hairstyle, she was REALLY surprised. But she didn't get mad. Instead, she was smiling.

So, I already registered myself to a student employment system, and I'm going to call them on Monday. Please cheer for me! I want to get a/the job. Even if it's a miserable one.

My step-dad asked me if I was serious about the whole thing, and told me that he can give me money, if that's what I need, but I shouldn't tell my mother, or she'll get upset. No thanks, I want to do this relying on myself. I'm a school girl, who is on her way to growing up.

Labels: , , ,

3 notes