intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
One Minute Writer: Something You Should Really Che...
Jack's Story
October's Chick Flicks
Random Rima Ranting
Top 5 Websites of October
Becoming a Model
Improve Your Self Confidence
Book Review: Where Rainbows End
Humour Keeps Me Alive. How About You?
Balancing Life is Not That Easy...

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Lollipops, Shugo Chara and Three Days Grace
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 6:33 PM

I haven't written a single word since a week. I suck. I suck. I suck. And my life sucks! But I'm having my being-depressed-for-a-month-time, because of all the pressure, which is put on my weak shoulders, and which absolutely can't take a) moving b) my brother's upcoming prom (why am I the one to stress over this? Because I don't know what present to get him!) and c) learning, learning, learning. I forgot d) my mother complaining about my fashion style. "Ugh, sorry? I wear these clothes, not you. I didn't even ask you to buy them, I wanted to tell you recently that I'm about to apply for a job...." (Yeah, I'm slow. I called lots of agencies to check which of them have the highest payment for the worst job ever.)

So, basically, I'm drained. And I having a hard time dealing with my writer's block. Especially, because I want to write about so many things! But they just won't come out the right way... or any way. Instead, I keep watching Shugo Chara, listening to Three Days Grace (a band which won't cheer you up, for sure, but I still love them), and eating candies. Which I am absolutely not in lack of, because my school holds a prom-like thing to the freshmen every year, and we get to torture them in our on ways. I told my "Little Elf" to tell an unknown guy that she has been in love with him since she entered the school and would do anything for him. Cruel? Nah. I went easy on her. (Everyone in my class got a freshmen, because we were freshmen ourselves a year ago... and that's how it goes. Next year they will get to torture their elves.)

The whole class had to make a bag of candy and other sweets for us, so... my teeth hurt. Like hell. And there are still so many lollipops here...

On the other hand, I bought a cute coat, a lovely pair of boots and Twilight (!!) today. Awesome. My day sucked, otherwise. (I have many issues to deal with right now. That's why I'm incapable of giving advice nowadays. Sorry.)

And when I came home, totally pleased with myself, my mother started shouting at me telling me that the coat is too short and I'll get a cold (that will not be the cause of my cold, it's most likely to be one of my classmates sitting next to me....), and the soles of the boots are too thin. I. Am. So. Effing. Fed. Up.

I wanted to tell her how happy I am that I survived this shitty day, and that I finally got Twilight, although the girl at the bookstore told me that they wouldn't have it until some months! I only went inside the shop to look for something for my brother. And I accidentally saw it. My jaws dropped. I was in heaven. I came home. I'm in hell right now.

Labels: ,

3 notes