intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
PMS = Our Reason To Act Bitchy
Two Things About Being a School Girl
"I'm Not Going To Get Married!"
Shugo Chara! Something Worth To Watch.
Top 5 Websites of November
Lollipops, Shugo Chara and Three Days Grace
One Minute Writer: Something You Should Really Che...
Jack's Story
October's Chick Flicks
Random Rima Ranting

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Snow and Moving
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 7:47 PM

This will be my weekly personal post to update about... everything going on right now with me. I'm not sure whether my sentences will make any sense, because I'm seriously tired. I guess I'm way too often drained. Basically all of my personal posts are about me telling everyone how much my life sucks. I'm a whining biatch and I can't blame PMS today. But! I can blame two other things.

1.) Snow. I hate snow. It looks pretty at first, but then it turns into mud (or simply to water) and it will annoy me to hell. And that's exactly why I was in horror when I realized that it was snowing on Sunday. Thus, I skipped my dance class again, because I was way too depressed to move out. And finished all my assignments instead. Yes, I fail.
But again. I always wish for snow during Xmas. And wish it would just disappear right away after that.



2.) Moving. You don't have an idea how much we've moved, already. Let's see... the number is over 10, for sure. And it freaks me out. When I told my friends their first question was "Again?". You see, not only me, but my whole family fails.

I HATE packing. I hardly have any freetime starting from today (well, it's not like I had much before, either, but still...) and when my step-dad told me to start packing, I replied with "learning > moving and packing". He obviously went mad. And I obviously didn't care. I always stressed that I will not be able to do this kind of "housework" during school, and that's why we should move during a break. My family obviously didn't care about my bitching. And so, I obviously don't care about theirs.

For some days I didn't even turn on Zero, my laptop. Which didn't really happen since I got him. (Yes, he is a male. In my mind, at least. And yes, he got his name from the anime called "Vampire Knight".) I actually don't really know what I was doing.... re-reading Twilight, probably. And writing essays. School = no life here.

Onto better news!

I fell from the stairs today. At school. Well, it's not "better", for sure, but thus, I had a reason to skip medicinal P.E. Heh! Sprained my leg, hurts like hell, and the people around me were wondering whether I was still alive, but turned out I was, so they moved on. Luckily.

And here's the difference between a friend of mine (let's call her Debra) and my mother's reaction.

Mum: You are home early today.
Me: Yeah, I fell from the stairs at school, so I decided to skip medicinal P.E.
Mum: WHAT?!
Me: Don't worry, I only fell about 5 steps.
Mum: WHAT?!
Me: You know, I got used to it, already. I'm a klutz.

Me: I fell from the stairs today.
Debra: *laughs* Sounds like you.
Me: It sure does! But at least I have a reason to skip P.E.
Debra: Hell yeah.

See? I guess that's why my mother is always worried when I'm going somewhere alone, or she doesn't know where I am. Because I always get into trouble. The only trouble that seems to avoid me is Edward. Gah.

Anywho. I will not go on a hiatus or any kind of break, because we should have internet at our new house, too by this weekend. And that's what makes me feel slightly better. Call me addicted. But I use the web mainly only for blogging and learning (and checking my favourite sites). But I want to stress learning.

And! I'm going to see Twilight this Friday. I texted another friend of mine, Ivy asking whether she'll join me or not. We go to med. P.E. together, and last week I told her how addicted to Twilight I am, and that I must see the movie next week (so, this week). She didn't promise to come with me, but she definitely did sound like she would be up for it. However, I still didn't get her reply. Weird much? Whatever. I'll see her in some days, anyway.

...and then I'll be able to write November's Chick Flicks. Yay! (Because, seriously, Twilight MUST be included.)

Labels: ,

2 notes