intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
Snow and Moving
PMS = Our Reason To Act Bitchy
Two Things About Being a School Girl
"I'm Not Going To Get Married!"
Shugo Chara! Something Worth To Watch.
Top 5 Websites of November
Lollipops, Shugo Chara and Three Days Grace
One Minute Writer: Something You Should Really Che...
Jack's Story
October's Chick Flicks

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Wierd Question Number Two - Weakness
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 @ 7:59 PM

Today, during P.E. lesson I realized something wierd. It's not a big deal if a girl is weak, because some guys are actually attracted to clumsy ones (think about Edward Cullen!). But it's definitely different with boys - I don't think weakness is something that can be tolerated when it comes to males. It's just... awkward. I can't name any friend of mine who would fancy weak guys. Neither can I.

This month's question: If you were a guy, would you be able to deal with weakness or would you rather do a lot of body-building to become stronger?

I guess I would rather do the body-building. I would have to protect my beloved one, duh! And myself. (But as a girl... I'm fine with being a klutz.)

Off topic: I'm taking this Friday off, because I just can't pack up everything AND learn AND balance my personal life at the same time. I still plan to go and watch Twilight, but only after I'm done with the packing... I guess.

Labels: ,

2 notes