intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
Busy, busy...
Our Xmas Wishlist!
Girl Meets Blog # 1
Have No Clue About Avoiding Becoming Bad
SG Loves Music
Wierd Question Number Three - Blogging
Top 5 Websites of December
I Can Has A Break?
November's Chick Flick - Twilight Hysteria
So School These Days is Easy...?

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
This Blog is Rated...
Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 9:51 PM

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Interesting, huh? Even your 4-year old little sister can read School Maiden! Cheers.
Anywho. This was one long hiatus, wasn't it? But I did have my reasons. Apart from moving, of course. For example... family drama. Yay for that! It will be a good topic to write about once I feel like writing real posts, again.

I'm sorry for not commenting much on your blogs, lately, but knowing what kind of shock I went through, I guess neither of you would judge me. (I even started my new, personal blog. Not like I don't have one, but I want to close that chapter!)

Labels: , ,

2 notes