intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
Have No Clue About Avoiding Becoming Bad
SG Loves Music
Wierd Question Number Three - Blogging
Top 5 Websites of December
I Can Has A Break?
November's Chick Flick - Twilight Hysteria
So School These Days is Easy...?
Random Rima Ranting # 2
Wierd Question Number Two - Weakness
Snow and Moving

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
Girl Meets Blog # 1
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ 7:28 PM

I guess I'm starting to have way too many monthly features (I wonder if it's bad or good, actually), so I'll say that they will be more like... a little help for me, when I don't know what to write. I won't consider them a "must". Just for the record.

You got it right - a new feature is coming up (and not only for my very own entertainment, because of my addiction to MFs). I will "review" (=post a little something) about a blog I read, every month and you may get to love them, too. I'm currently subscribed to 11 blogs and am still fighting with myself whether to add another 3. And when I say 11, then it's 11 without graphic sites' blogs. Seems like reading and writing blogs is my lame addiction. Oh, well.

Aaaand December's blog iiiis.... *drumroll*

My Super Hopeless Romance

Why? Because I'm hopelessly addicted to it. Cordy tells us about her feelings and guy problems (oh, I can relate to them...) in an interesting, sometimes funny, sometimes sad way.

To describe it with her own words...

"I'm Cordy. I'm in love with my best friend. This blog is part of my very feeble, sad little attempt to get over him and get on with my life - at least that was the original plan.

This blog is mostly just about me being pathetic and wallowing in my feelings. It's the only place I can really talk about it, since I like to try to hide the truth of my completely idiotic, neverending crush-that-will-not-die from my real life friends whenever possible. I do think about other things, and have other thoughts, and even non-boy related goals and an actual job and an IQ, but here on my blog it's pretty much all boys, all the time."

Note that it's fiction! (I didn't realize it until I saw it on the sidebar. Can't tell how disappointed I was, it seemed way too real!)

Tell me whether you liked it or not. :)

Labels: , ,

1 notes