intro
There are lots of working, learning, loving girls out there, who might need a hand at times.
The blog is created to help school girls out in various topics and questions, with some personal experiences and written in an either entertaining or helpful way.
profile
Rima is my name ~ at least here.
You can contact me here:
rima.student@yahoo.com
I'm around your age, if you're a school girl. Doesn't matter if you are 13 or 20 - I'm somewhere between that anyway!
recently added
November's Chick Flick - Twilight Hysteria
So School These Days is Easy...?
Random Rima Ranting # 2
Wierd Question Number Two - Weakness
Snow and Moving
PMS = Our Reason To Act Bitchy
Two Things About Being a School Girl
"I'm Not Going To Get Married!"
Shugo Chara! Something Worth To Watch.
Top 5 Websites of November

tagboard
monthly features
Becoming... | Book Review | Chick Flicks | Girl Meets Blog | SG Loves Music | Top 5 Websites | Wierd Questions |
linkages
Saruna.Net | The One-Minute Writer |
labels
Addictions | Anime | Attitude | Avoiding Becoming Bad | Babysitting | Balancing Life | Beauty | Blogging | Boredom | Boys | Career | Chores | Christmas | Clothes | Daily Routine | Dating | Emotions | Entertainment | Family | Flirting | Fortune Telling | Friends | Future | Games | Hair | Health | Holidays | Humour | Internship | Jobs | Laughter | Learning | Love | Marriage | Meme | Modeling | Moving | Online | PMS | Presents | Problems | Random | Relaxing | Religion | Rima | RR's Journey in The World of Moving | School | Self Confidence | Self Defense | Shopping | Show | Shyness | Siblings | Sports | Sleep | Stereotypes | Update | Work | Writing |
archives
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
affiliates
SoDead.Org | Chiui @ Voidskies | Affie |
credits
Designed by Rima
Host: photobucket & blogspot
Coding: !ferris
Images: Deviantart
I Can Has A Break?
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 4:56 PM

Ugh. Moving is still not completely done, because there are still oh so many boxes left and I still didn't find 90% of my clothes, which leads to a small problem: what the hell am I going to wear tomorrow and after that...? I do plan to go shopping, because I'm in need of new clothes (which girl isn't?), but I don't have any time! I can't even go to my favourite Japanese shop to buy some anime posters to "dress up" my room, at least a bit. Impossible.

I have to stay at home (after school, of course), learn and unpack. Pain in the B. And I have to write an English project today about environment and learn for my Geography test. Dear School... can I have another day off, please? I want to catch up with the blogs I love. And go shopping. And sleep! PLEASE?!

The house is pretty. My room is pretty, but the air is a bit wierd... can't explain. I'm just not used to this place. I got lost 3 times when coming home. That's why I hate changing my route to school... and going on different buses. I can't even go out and explore the area, yet, because of being busy. Aaaah.

So, right now I'm listening to Twilight OST (love), and trying to convince myself to start learning and stop procrastinating. Hard things to do.

And, to make things more... colourful, I'll make some photos of my room once I'm done with everything. Or I'll try to be a bit more creative, to make RRR's way more interesting.
I might even make a small chain of posts called "RR's Journey in the World of Moving" or something like that.

Erm, you might have noticed that I wasn't able to "complete" all the monthly features last month. And I feel awkward, but I don't think that I could've posted much, anyway. Busy month. Busy me. But I'll try to give my best this time! Cheers.

Labels: ,

1 notes